Adsorption dryers - new generation
Velký pomocník pro snížení kondenzátu v potrubí
During the compression process, a compressor turns humidity in the intake air into condensate. This will cause wear and corrosion to the compressed air network and downstream equipment. The results are costly interruption to production, and reduction in the efficiency and service life of the equipment used. Adsorption dryers provide a solution to prevent these negative impacts.
Clean and dry air
- Residual water is adsorbed by the desiccant material, protecting the air network from corrosion, rust and leakages.
- Higher final product quality.
- Increased overall productivity.
- Adsorption dryers remove the remaining g/m3 air water content in the compressed air that might condense downstream of a refrigerant dryer.
- Ready to install, with the possibility of integrated filtration solutions (AD 7 - 60).
- Compact solution that takes up minimal space.
- Multiport inlet and outlet (AD 7 - 60).
- Forklift slots (AD 90 - 1300).
- User-friendly communication display indicates air quality and maintenance
- Compatible with any compressor technology.
- Control dew point management solution available to minimize energy
consumption (AD 90 - 1300).
- Long maintenance interval.
- Reduced risk of wear, corrosion and rust, lowering maintenance costs.
- Increased lifetime of pneumatic equipment.
Download our product leaflets
ALUP Adsorptiondryer AD 7 -1300