This year during the whole month of May, an Advanced Screws and QAS Technical training took place in Center & South America. Three beautiful locations were selected for the occasion: in Bogota (Colombia), San Josè (Costa Rica) and Santiago (Chile). 20 dealers (88 persons) from 10 countries of Center & South America participated to the event.
Many interesting arguments were treated, among which:
- General overview of our product ranges and air ends
- How to increase CTS business through promotion and sales of the Original Parts
- Business Tools: Business Portal, Service Connect, product configurators: sy.com & iq2,…
- New oil-injected screws (OIS) 7-15 kW C55*, OIS 26-37 kW C80, new OIS 30-45 kW - Review of the OIS 30-110 kW and OIS 132-250 kW IVR
- Focus on Converters: IMPERIUM, DANFOSS Controllers (ES99+, I/O expansion module, Speci5, Modi5)
- Connectivity through ICONS, GATEWAY (Modbus/ Profibus), EC6
- Refrigeration dryers range with the new F-gas regulation and PDP device
The last training session ended in Santiago. An attendance Diploma was attributed to all.